Trip to Omo Valley Tribes
About This Tour
A photography trip to Ethiopia is like no other. Ethiopia provides an exciting and rare chance for photographers to document centuries-old exotic ethnic traditions, colorful festivals, ancient African civilizations, amazing nature, and exciting wildlife different from the usual African wildlife safari. Because of this unique mix of attractions and uncommon photographic opportunities, traveling to Ethiopia is like traveling to multiple countries on one trip.
- Meet various ethnic groups.
- Experience the natural beauty of the country from the stunning savannah plains and elaborately terraced hillsides to the vast coffee fields.
- See the elaborate hairstyles and personal adornment.
- Visit colorful and exuberant African markets.
- Try the varied Ethiopian food.
- Attend an Ethiopian coffee ceremony.
Day 1: flight from Addis Abeba to Arba Minch,
Late afternoon short drive to visit the Village of Dorze people who live on the Huge Mountain; they are famous for their beehive bamboo houses and weaving skills. In their society, only the women do the spinning of the cotton, while only the men’s are allowed to weave the traditional cloth. You will be arriving in Arba Minch in the late afternoon.
Overnight stay at Paradise Lodge, Arba Minch
Day 5: Turmi to Jinka
After a relaxed breakfast drive to Jinka, jinka is the besgest town the omo valley and it’s the administrative zone of the omo valley in the afternoon visit the ethnological museum of jinka.
Overnight stay at Eco omo safari Lodge, Jinka