- Bookings must be made in writing via email.
- Confirmation, amendment or booking cancellation must be received in writing.
- All reservations are subject to Touching Ethiopia Tours cancellation policy.
- Quotations are valid only for the dates specified and are subject to any changes to the service requested by the traveler and incurring additional costs will be charged accordingly.
- Quoted prices are subject to adjustment in the event of fluctuating costs that may change and that relate to, but are not limited to government-imposed taxes, fuel prices, air fares and accommodation tariffs.
- Payment made more than 10 weeks prior to departure – 25%
- Payment 8-4 weeks prior to departure – up to 40%
- 100% payment must be made one week prior to departure
For tours that include services of suppliers with more inflexible policies, different payment terms may apply. In this case, we will advise the balance payment terms at the time of booking.
Banks will charge 3% or $25 USD from each transfer. If you are planning to make 2 bank transfers, then the transaction fee will be $50 USD. To reduce transfers and transaction costs we recommend making one 40% transfer instead of first 25% and then another 15%.
- Any cancellation of a confirmed booking must be received in writing.
- In the event of cancellation, charges will be determined at the time of cancellation. The charge will be determined by the date on which the cancellation is received and subject to third party supplier cancellation terms.
- Touching Ethiopia Tours reserves the right to recover any costs incurred or charges received from suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- Once your holiday is confirmed – 25% of the total amount
- 30 days prior to departure date – 40% of the total amount
- 14 days prior to departure date – 80% of the total amount
- 7 days prior to departure date – 100% of the total amount
- If you fail to take up your booking or tour, join it after departure or leave prior to its completion, no refund will be made and no credit will be granted.
- Touching Ethiopia Tours accepts no liability for the death of, injury to, loss and/or damage to, any person and/or property arising out of any act or omission of itself or of any supplier, employee or agent whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- Travelers shall be solely responsible for complying with the formalities required by police, customs, immigration, health and all other authorities at the point of arrival and departure.
- All travel arrangements, such as flight bookings, hotel and accommodation reservations, car transport bookings and the like made by Touching Ethiopia Tours are subject to the booking conditions and cancellation provisions of the relevant supplier.
- If, in the belief of Touching Ethiopia Tours, the fulfillment of any tour is considered impossible, illegal or if, in its belief, inadvisable due to adverse weather conditions, strikes, war, government interference and/or any other cause not arising from Touching Ethiopia Tours’ negligence, it may at any time cancel such tour or make adjustments in the route. Any additional expenses resulting from such cancellation or adjustment shall be borne by the traveler.